Policies for Our Pet-Friendly Hotel in Orillia
Book your stay at our pet-friendly hotel in Orillia today to enjoy comfortable accommodations and ample event space! Learn more about our property by reading our policies below, and reserve your stay with us today!
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- American Express
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 1 year old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
At our pet-friendly hotel in Orillia, we are happy to welcome your furry friends. Please make sure to confirm with the property before bringing your dog to the Quality Inn & Conference Centre!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per pet, per day
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per dayRollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
We should mention
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 9 PM.
- Up to 4 children 1 year old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the fees section).